Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waah! I lost my post


Image credit: PANPOTE
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2253
Freedigitalphotos.net
I like to save my posts on my computer as opposed to on the Blogger cloud, but unfortunately, my computer sometimes decides to shut down due to thermal problems.    So I decided to post today about computer problems. 

I hate it very much when my computer shuts down because it gets too hot.  Way too hot, and it seems to get hot no matter what I do to it.  I have a giant USB fan, and it still shuts down periodically because it's too hot. 

Even worse is when it shuts down all by itself with no warning and no chance to save my documents.  Of course, it does technically warn me, but then I forget to postpone it because the message goes away, or I just hit "restart now" by accident.  In fact, I hate the messages that tell me to restart the computer.

This is pretty much a whining post, which I didn't really want to do, but sometimes I get upset at the internet and I have pretty much nothing else to say.  Just so it's out there, I was going to post about the use of the label "couture" in America, and I will within I week when I gain the energy to re-write it.


No comments:

Post a Comment