Monday, August 15, 2011

I found Anthropologie. Please help.

Oh yes, dear reader, I have found it.  I have been to the store with the whimsical style, adorable homegoods, and easy-to-knock patterns.

I entered, saw one project I could see myself making, the trench-coat skirt.
After that I found the books.

Yes, I am in love with Anthro's books.  Not their shoes, housewares (though those were cute), not even, so much (after seeing them in person), their dresses.  What I really want from Anthropologie is their set of adorable children's titles like Peter Pan and The Secret Garden with their sweet, illustrated, embossed covers.  I want them all, even though I am too lazy but sure I could find them from Penguin, which publishes the copies.  So basically, I go into a semi-cute store, and find little of interest beyond that what I could probably find on Amazon for less.

Of course, I don't think I should like Anthro for anything in particular.  I think I really, really like their atmosphere and can find most else of interest from there elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment