Friday, August 12, 2011

A thought and a question

I just had this thought...

To throw is to trust the air, sometimes with life.



I don't feel like explaining, but I'd like to ask for some help...  I installed LinkWithin today, but it seems to be at the bottom of every post, even on the outer view.  I want it so that you click on the title of the post and then see the linkwithin below that.  Of course it's not so incredibly useful for me right now as I have all of nine posts and you're sure to see some repeats, but as time goes on I hope to make it actually look nice instead of sort of useless as it does now.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help, but I don't use Blogger, so I'm not sure how Link Within is supposed to work. Perhaps Wordpress has something similar, but I haven't found it/been able to work it out in the year or so I've been blogging!

    ReplyDelete