Friday, September 2, 2011

I still haven't fallen off the earth!

The internet lacks free pictures of marshmallows.  Apparently they're worth paying for.  Image: Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

In case you don't know, dear reader: College is hard.  Also: College takes a lot of energy.

Although I might as well buy the t-shirt "I'd rather be blogging," I want "Trust me, I'm a doctor" with "No, really, I am!" screenprinted on the back even more.

Today's posty is about t-shirts and marshmallow toasties. 
Posty started as a typo but then it seemed like a good idea.

If you don't have your very own gorgeous brass fire pit then you're like me!  If you have a toaster oven, you are also like me!  If you have too many chocolate chips, Jet-puffs (yes, they really are my favorite) and grahams, you are even more like me!  (Aren't you so happy?)

Even better, you can make a marshmallow toasty, which is essentially a toaster oven s'more.  The weird contraction, though, has always bugged me.

1. Toast a marshmallow on top of a split graham
2. Toast a few (6-8) mini chocolate chips on the other half of the split graham. 
You can do these at the same time. 
3. Put the two pieces on a baking sheet and bake or toast until the marshmallow puffs.
4. Put one piece on top of the other, move it to a plate, and eat it like a s'more.  If you don't love the black-outside marshmallows, it tastes EXACTLY like a normal s'more.

Well, that's all.  Just so youknow I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment