Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is SO cool!

I sometimes have problems spelling the word "Museum."  I long have.  I  can spell "musee" (yes, with the accent) perfectly, without even thinking about it because the French make more spelling sense than the English.

Regardless of how it is spelled, you have to go to the
Valentino Museum.  Right now.  You click the link, insert your email address, read the terms and YOU ARE IN VALENTINO'S MUSEUM.  It is SO cool.  There are incredible photographs, pretty dresses on mannequins, and even videotapes of fashion shows.  Unlike in physical museums, you don't even have to wait until the video finishes so you can see the beginning!  (Which would be quite a pain.  The shows are very long -- the primavera (spring) 2005 show was about 37 minutes long.)  It's very cool.  Excuse me while I go oggle haute couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment